La Coop fédérée is a federation of cooperatives. With its affiliated cooperatives, it forms the vast La Coop network. To join our network, visit the closest affiliated cooperative (add hyperlink to the map of coops), fill out the membership form, and purchase a social share. As we consist of agricultural cooperatives, agricultural producers will become “regular members” with all the privileges. Those who are not agricultural producers can still become “auxiliary members” and enjoy several benefits. Learn more about this opportunity by contacting your local regional cooperative.
- To exercise democratic control and decide on the general directions of the company that provides your inputs*;
- To become an administrator of your cooperative and develop your interpersonal and entrepreneurial skills*;
- To be eligible for the Régime d’investissement coopératif (Cooperative Investment Plan), which helps you save on taxes while making good investments*;
- To receive the monthly periodical Coopérateur*;
- To gain access to the company’s annual overages;
- To partner with fellow citizens in a company that you own and whose sole purpose is to meet your needs;
- To promote an ethical, sustainable, and inalienable business that contributes to the prosperity of your community.